• Invocation—District 4
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of October 23 through October 31, 2006 as "Red Ribbon Week"
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for Park Manor Estates Water and Wastewater System Improvements, Request for Proposals Y6-815-PH, from the following eight firms, listed alphabetically:
Barnes Ferland and Associates
Carter & Burgess, Inc.
HDR Engineering, Inc.
In wood Consulting, Inc.
Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
Rockett & Associates, Inc.
Tetra Tech, Inc.
([Utilities Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Final Engineering Design Services for Econlockhatchee Trail, Request for Proposals Y6-816-DB, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
• Dyer, Riddle, Mills and Precourt, Inc.
• Lochrane Engineering, Inc.
• URS Corporation
([Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
October 5, 2006, Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petitions to Vacate
1. Applicant: Lisa Rembert; No. 06-25, portion of drainage and utility
easement; District 6
2. Applicant: William R. Jordan, Independence RV Sales & Service, Inc.; No. 06-30, portion of right-of-way and utility easement; District 1
B. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
3. Appellant/Applicant: William Fogle/Robert Zlatkiss; Item VA-06-09-006, September 7, 2006; District 5
C. Ordinance/Comprehensive Policy Plan (CPP) Amendment
4. Applicant: Duke Woodson, International Corporate Park (ICP)
Development of Regional Impact, LLC; Case 2005-1-D-4-1; ordinance
amending Orange County Code; District 4-continued from May 9, June 27, and September 12, 2006
D. Substantial Change
5. Applicant: Duke Woodson, International Corporate Park (ICP) Planned
Development/ Development of Regional Impact/Land Use
Plan (PD/DRI/LUP); amend LUP/Notice of Proposed Change to
DRI/second amended and restated Development Order; District 4-
continued from May 9, June 27, and September 12, 2006
6. Enacting Orange County Code granting petition for establishment of
Palazzo del Lago Community Development District (CDD) -and-
Agreement for CDD between the County and Palazzo del Lago, LLC, -
and- Interlocal Agreement between the County and Palazzo del Lago
CDD, District 1
F. Conservation Area Impact
7. Applicant: City of Orlando, Baldwin Park-S.R. 436 Connector Road, Class I Wetlands Permit, District 3
G. Conservation Area Determination Appeal
8. Appellants/Applicants: German Britto and Claudia Cardenas, District 4-
continued from July 18 and September 12, 2006
H. Preliminary Engineering Study
9. Ficquette/Porter Road Preliminary Engineering Study, District 1