I. CONSENT AGENDA
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of Application for Impact Fee Grants for Qualified Nonprofit Organizations in the amount of $15,000 to be used for the Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue and Road Impact Fees for Harbor House of Central Florida - Animal Shelter and Storage. (Administrative and Development Services Division)
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Economic Update. (Office of Accountability)
2. Visit Orlando Bi-Annual Update. (Convention Center)
3. NBA All-Star Game 2012- Update Report. (Convention Center)
4. Election of Vice Mayor for the 2012 calendar year.
Presentation of Employee Service Awards to: Neal Rolon (25), Curtis L. Gray (30), Facilities Management, Office of Accountability; Larry A. Stephens (25), Code Enforcement, Community and Environmental Services; Mark S. Thornton (20), Inmate Programs and Support, Jack Quoc Tchen (25), Community Corrections, Rose Lee Collins (20), Roberta Riley Thomas (20), Isabell Mason Walker (25), Security Operations, Corrections; Jeffrey A. Wittman (25), Youth and Family Services, Milagros E. Font-Santiago (25), Head Start, Family Services; Carla J. Hawkins (25), Maureen P. Grether (25), Communications, Fire Rescue; Mindy Lou Bub (20), Fiscal and Administrative Services, Growth Management; Carrie L. Johnson (35), Medical Clinic, Health Services; John K. Harris (20), Jeff M. Charles (25), Roads and Drainage, Public Works
Presentation of the North American Hazardous Materials Managers Association Award to Environmental Protection Division
December 1, 2011 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA (Continued)
B. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
1. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss a Budget Amendment.
2. Commissioner Boyd wishes to discuss Harbor House Water and Wastewater Capital Charges Waiver.
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR (Continued)
1. Orange County Government Parade Float.
C. OFFICE OF REGIONAL MOBILITY
1. Wekiva Parkway Finance Plan.
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: Jeffery A. Roberts, on behalf of Lakeside-Windermere, LLLP; Petition to Vacate 11-03-007, portion of right of way; District 1
2. Applicant: Joseph O'Neil, on behalf of Good Shepherd Catholic Church; Petition to Vacate 11-08-013, portion of right of way; District 3
B. Development Review Committee Appeal
3.Appellant: Apex Group II Applicant: James E. Shepherd, Reina Estates Planned Development aka The Estates at Lake Clarice, District 1
4. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 33, pertaining to creating the Pine Hills Local Government Neighborhood Improvement District
5.Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 14, pertaining to the Crime Prevention Fund
D. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Teri Bowley, Lake Reams Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
7. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 32, pertaining to Solid Waste Management; continued from November 29, 2011