II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open discussion on issues of interest to the Board.
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Presentation of Annual Investment Report.
C. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of the Memorandum. of Understanding for Criminal Justice, Mental Health and -Substance Abuse Reinve~tiT1ent Grant between Orange County Government and State of Florida Department of Children and Families in the amount of $750,000. (Mental Health and Homeless Issues Division).
D. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of contractor, Request for Proposals Y10-1071-DG, Management and Operation of Cypress -Grove and Guest House for Weddings, Corporate Events and Other Occasions, for a 3-year contract from the following firms listed alphabetically:
- Big City Catering, Inc.
- Curtis Littlecott dba Crownline, Inc. ([Community and Environmental Services Department -Parks and -Recreation Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Overview of Public Art Program. (Arts and Cultural Affairs Office)
E. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval for Orange County Utilities to provide financial support in the amount of $9,724 to the Florida Water Environment Association Utility Council's legal challenge to the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency's proposed Numeric Nutrient Water Quality Criteria rule for the State of FIo.rida._ All Districts. (Engineering Division)
2. Approval to award -Invitation for Bids Y11-178-PD, Transport, Processing and Disposal of Biosolids from the Eastern and Northwest Water Reclamation Facilities Term Contract to the low responsive and responsible bidder, Shelley's Environmental Systems, -in the contract award amount of $1.826,000. All Districts. (Water Reclamation Division)
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
1. Applicant: Ernesto Gonzalez Ruiz' Office Planned Development; Case LUP-10-05-108, December 16,2010; District 2
2. Applicant: Kenneth Patterson, Brew Planned Development; Case LUP-1005:113, December 16,2010; District 2
B. Substantial Change
3. Applicant: Jim Hall, Interstate 4 Plaza Planned Development (PO) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1