I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Board decision on the issues at impasse: Contract Article 25 - Leave and Contract Article 27 Wages.
Adjourn as the Orange County Board of County Commissioners and convene as the Orange County Library District Governing Board
2. Approval of the January 10, 2012 meeting minutes of the Orange County Library District Governing Board. (Agenda Development Office)
3. Ratification of U.S. Government Lease for Real Property, Lease No. DACA01-5-12-682 between the Orange County Library System and the United States of America as approved by the Orange County Library District Board of Trustees for District owned property located at 870 North Chickasaw Trail. (Library Board of Trustees)
Adjourn as the Orange County Library District Governing Board and reconvene as the Orange County Board of County Commissioners
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide a Contractor of Record, Request for Proposals Y12-165-JS, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
- Calvin Giordano & Associates, Inc.
- Emergency Response Educators & Consultants, Inc. and PBS&J
([Fire Rescue Department Office of Emergency Management] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Maximo Asset Management Solution Upgrade, Request for Proposals Y11-627-PD, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
- EMA, Inc.
- Starboard Consulting, LLC
([Utilities Department] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Unit
1. Elysium, Elysium Club and Natureland Court Plat 2, amend for street lighting; District 2
2. Lake Bosse Oaks, amend for street lighting; District 2
3. Windermere Landings and Windermere Landings Phase 2, establish for street lighting and for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 1
4. Woods of Windermere, establish for street lighting and for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 1
5. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 37, pertaining to Water and Wastewater
C. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Erika Hughes, Crossroads Property Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1; continued from March 6, 2012
V. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Series.
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA (Continued)
C. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the board.