Hours of Operation:
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9245
309 S West Crown Point Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9245; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Junior Magic “FUN”damentals Basketball Summer 2022 Season
- Location: West Orange Recreation Center
- Registration: April 4 – May 13
- Leagues play: Saturdays, June 4 – July 30
- Skills assessment: Saturday, May 14
- Cost: $60 per child (includes game jersey, certificate, regular season play and a ticket opportunity to a Magic game); proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal ID); additional $20 fee for non-county residents.
- Ages: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 & 13/14; age determined as of June 1, 2022 – birth certificate required for registration.
- Volunteer coaches needed! Background screening required – paid by Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesday 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.