Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Office Hours Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., closed Sunday
Phone Number: (407) 254-1940
8777 Winter Garden - Vineland Rd.
Orlando, FL 32836
Points of Interest:
Tibet-Butler Preserve's programs remain suspended until further notice.
Tibet-Butler Preserve map
Home of the Vera Carter Environmental Center which provides a variety of exhibits and displays. Hike on miles of trails and participate in ongoing environmental programs. No bicycles allowed.
With the exception of ADA service animals, no pets are permitted in Tibet-Butler Preserve.
Programs and Activities:
- Trails maybe wet or flooded; for updated trail conditions or closures, please call 407-254-1940.
- Palmetto Passage is not recommended for novice hikers or children; it might be flooded or inaccessible at times.
- Appropriate footwear is recommended.
- Trailblazer Hiking Program: hike 20 miles in the Preserve and get a free T-shirt! On your first visit, register for the program at the Preserve's Education office. Then each time you come to hike, enter your miles in the hiking log. When you have accomplished a total of 20 miles, you will receive a free T-shirt!
- Eco Education programs related to Florida plants, wildlife and conservation are available to schedule on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for field trips. Advanced scheduling with a minimum of 10 paid participants is required.