#OrangeVotes - Register to Vote
Your vote matters. The Orange County Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Initiative, in partnership with the Supervisor de Elecciones, are sharing important voter registration information on social media using "#OrangeVotes." Esta iniciativa alienta a los residentes a registrarse para votar en las próximas Elecciones Generales.
Did you know...
Residents can learn more about voting in Orange County by visiting the Orange County Supervisor of Elections’ website.
La Voters’ Resource page has trusted information about the upcoming General Election, including how-to resources on registering to vote, checking or updating voter registration, requesting a Vote-By-Mail ballot, and locating the correct polling place.
For more voting facts, visit Orange County’s Facebook y Twitter pages, and follow the hashtag #OrangeVotes.
About the Campaign
Phase One: “Who’s In?”
- 17 de septiembre - 5 de octubre
Quick facts shared on social media from Orange County Government and Orange County Supervisor of Elections Office that educate residents about important upcoming dates and voters’ registration information.
Phase Two: “I’M IN FOR 10!” Challenge
- October 6 – November 3
- Members from the Orange County Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Initiative will engage residents from their social media pages by tagging 10 friends to encourage them to vote on November 3.
- Residents can also join the challenge by using the hashtag #OrangeVotes.
- Quick facts shared on social media about deadlines for voting, voting options and poll locations.
- On Election Day, voters are encouraged to use the campaign hashtag and post a photo of their "I Voted" sticker. Additionally, residents can change their Facebook profile photo to include Orange County's Facebook frame to show support for voting in Orange County.